Thursday, December 30, 2010

late chrismas

really sorry that I didn't get to post for a long time ....... I will tell you about my Christmas . I really don't know if I told you this but I wanted iPod touch!!!!!!!!! so you know how my Dad has iphone and ipad and a apple computer. he got me iPod touch!!!!!! He can do awesome things with every apple thing he has!!! the apple things he has are his phone the ipad and the computer. He is very smart when it comes to this..... so guess what? he put the apps that were on his phone and put them on my iPod touch for free!!!! I mean of course the iPod touch wasn't free but the apps he put on it were free!!! And he tells me that I am responsible for this and I need to let Ava play some games too. but he tells me that you could do pretttty cool things with this......AND THEN..... he did some stuff with it......AND THEN IT WAS ACTUALLY MINE that's my story Macy Mckenney

3 comments:

  1. Love you, Macy McKenney! The iPod touch is so cool - I love getting texts from you! And, for the record, the ipod touch was from both of us. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW MACY!!! You and I got the same thing!! I got an ipod touch too! I hope the next time I see you that you can teach me some of the stuff your Dad has taught you! About the ipod touch, I mean.

    And for the record, YOUR ipod touch was not from me.

    But I still love you!

    aunt carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd make a fabulous advertisement for Apple products, Miss Macy!

    ReplyDelete